Monday, May 7, 2012

And the winner is ...

And now ... to the winner of the 6x6 Fairy Belle Paper Pack ...  (Paul will announce).

"Thank you all for taking the time to say something complimentary. Karen Connor spoke to the creative restless side of me, the side that always wants to try something new and try something different. Congrats Karen."
Paul xx

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments welcoming Paul Browning to my Creative Team.   Paul isa talented paper crafter/artist who dabbles in digital and hybrid crafting as well. Be sure to check out Paul's BLOG at http://theartsiders.blogspot.com/ and add it to your list of crafting sites because he really has some great paper techniques to try.   

Karen, please email me so I can send you your prize and some extra little freebies in there too! Email: jodiepatterson (at) gmail.com   Make sure you add the @ sign in there :).

1 comment:

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!