Monday, October 10, 2011

NEW! Printable Scrapbook Papers - French Market

I've just released a BEAUTIFUL pack of printable scrapbook papers today, called 'French Market'. These papers are an eclectic mix of vintage florals designs, pretty damask patterns, and antique french ephemera!

Normally digital scrapbook papers are designed at 12x12 inches, but to make it easier for you paper crafters out there, I have also included an 8.5x11 version in this pack! That way you can download, print at home, and use in all your paper projects!

There are 10 papers in the pack (see the previews below), and you can purchase and download them instantly from my store at the Jessica Sprague site from the link below.

As an added bonus, I've also included a FREE ATC (Artist Trading Card) sized collage sheet! These are great to print and cut for use as background designs for card making (see preview below also).
Purchase FRENCH MARKET PAPERS COLLECTION here.

Included in your download - a FREE Printable Collage Sheet (Artist Trading Card size).
Here is close-up preview of each paper:











6 comments:

  1. Hello Jodie! I finally found your blog and website! LOVE THEM!!! I am really wanting these papers now...are they already released? I must get my set!! Please email me with info!!:) jannaviles@gmail.com I'm on YouTube as well as you probably remember you left a comment on my video on the cards I made using the "Butterfly Garden" paper collection! You can find me at http://www.thejulebox.com (my blog, designed by Karen Valentine<3)or "jannaviles" or "the jule box" on Youtube! Thanks so much!! Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I guess I should have read the whole post entry! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! I love vintage, shabby chic, romance. Can't wait to ck out your whole blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost a year later, but oh what a find! Thank You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much. I really love the vintage wallpapers! ♥ I will use them for my scrapbook. keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!